- Eighth Annual Benefit Dinner in Manhattan: Bishop Gregory J. Mansour and the Eparchy of Saint Maron of Brooklyn Cordially invite you to the Eight Annual Benefit Dinner in Manhattan for the Eparchy of Saint Maron, Thursaday, October 5, 2017 at New York Athletic Club, New York City, Honoring Dr. Josyann Abisaab and Habib Kairouz.
Cocktails 6:00 PM – Dinner 7:30 PM
Click the following links for more information and for the formal invitation and reservation Info.
- 2017 Benefit Dinner Ad Book Form
- Reply Card
|To Register click here:|
|Gold Benefactor Table of ten||$15,000|
|Silver Sponsor Table of ten||$10,000|
|Bronze Donor Table of ten||$5,000|
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-237-9913.
I regret that I cannot attend, but please accept my contribution of:
|To make a donation click here:|
|To purchase an ad:|
|To make a donation click here:|
|Other (Under $100)|
- The Eparchy of Saint Maron of Brooklyn recently received an allegation of inappropriate conduct between Father Larry Jensen, and a young person under the age of 18 at the time. The allegation dates back to the early 2000’s while Father Larry was pastor of Saint Anthony Church in Danbury, Conn.Father Larry did not deny the allegation. Therefore, in accordance with the Norms established by the Charter for the Protection of Children and Young People, Bishop Gregory Mansour was required to suspend Father Larry immediately from all priestly ministry. Father Larry has been removed from his role as pastor of Saint Joseph Church in Waterville, and will from now forward lead a life of prayer and penance. He will no longer be permitted to minister publicly.Bishop Gregory and the Eparchy take very seriously their role of ensuring the protection of the children and young people of the Eparchy, and of treating their priests with dignity and respect. Should anyone have any information related to this allegation, or any other information regarding the abuse of a minor, you are asked to please come forward and contact our Eparchial Victim Assistance Coordinator, Roseanne Solomon. Her contact information and our Eparchial policies are clearly posted on the Eparchial website.This has been a difficult time for all of us. Please pray for Father Larry and for all those involved in this matter. We thank you for your understanding and for your prayers.
- Bishop Gregory John Mansour and the Eparchy of Saint Maron of Brooklyn Commemorated the 50th Anniversary of the Presence of a Maronite Bishop in the United States, on October 7, 2016, at Our Lady of Lebanon Cathedral, Brooklyn, N.Y. Click to download a Powerpoint presentation. Bishop Gregory Mansour’s Anniversary_Homily; Bishop Mansour’s Talk at anniversary banquet. Click to view Pictures of the Event. Click to read Consecration_Prayer
- For Pictures of the Seventh Annual Benefit Dinner, Click Here.
- Fidelity Green Light Award for Excellence in Catholic Fidelity from CatholicCulture.org
|Pastoral Letters by Bishop Gregory J. Mansour: The Eucharist; The Mystery of Penance; On Liturgy and Prayer; as well as Liturgical update, and other articles. Read more.
Please Click here for Bishop Gregory Mansour’s Monthly Schedule
|To Read Patriarch Rai’s Pastoral Letter on the Ministry of Social Charity, please Click Here
Click to Download Cardinal Dolan: Moral Lesson for President Trump and Governor Cuomo, Consistency, Please, January 2017