By His Beatitude Patriarch Bechara Peter Rai
Patriarch Rai in the Eparchy of Saint Maron of Brooklyn (October 17-23, 2011)
- Homily at St. George Church, Uniontown, Penn.
- Speech at a Banquet, Uniontown, Penn.
- Homily at St. Anthony of the Desert, Fall River, Mass.
- Speech at a Banquet, Fall River, Mass.
- Homily at Holy Trinity Monastery, Petersham, Mass.
- Talk at a Private Dinner at Bishop Mansour's Residence
- Press Conference at CNEWA
- Talk at a reception at the Lebanese Consulate General
- Talk at the Eparchial second Benefit Dinner
- Homily at Our Lady of Lebanon Cathedral, Brooklyn, NY
- Press Release following Meeting with UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon (pdf)
By His Beatitude Patriarch Nasrallah Peter Cardinal Sfeir
- Christmas Message 2010
- Saint Maron, What it Means to be Maronite, and the Mission of Lebanon. The 25th Letter of His Beatitude Nasrallah Peter Cardinal Sfeir Patriarch of Antioch and All the East to His children the Maronite clergy and lay faithful On the Occasion of the 1600th Jubilee of the passing of Saint Maron, Lent 2010
- The Synod's reform of the Role of the Laity in the Church
- Message for Lent 2007 By His Beatitude Patriarch Nasrallah Peter Cardinal Sfeir (PDF)
- Talk at Consul General in New York
- Remarks at Meeting at United Nations
- Brief Homily on the Gospel of Peace, Newtown Square, Penn.
- Brief Reflection on Mary, St Maron Church, Philadelphia, Penn.
- Homily at Our Lady of Lebanon Cathedral, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Talk at a banquet in Philadelphia, Penn.
- Homily at Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral, Philadelphia, Penn.
- Talk at a dinner hosted by Villanova University
- Talk at the Lebanese Embassy in Washington DC
- Homily at Our Lady of Lebanon Church in Washington, DC
Various Articles by Bishop Gregory J. Mansour
- Homily at teh Funeral of Bishop Stephen Hector Doueihi, Brooklyn, N.Y., December 22, 2014
- Got Anger?
- God's "interferring" Presence Among us
- Liturgical update (first,and second letter); Third Letter (pdf )
- Let Women Speak for Themselves
- Pope John Paul II and the Apostolic Churches and Lebanon (April 2011)
- Tribute to Patriarch Sfeir, March 2011
- What is needed in the next Maronite Patriarch, March 2011
- The Election of Maronite Patriarch, Bechara Rai, A Personal Reflection, March 2011
- What it means to be Maronite: Spiritual Roots
- Code of Conduct, Progress Made
- Pastoral Reflection on the Passing of Archbishop Zayek
- Christmas Letter 2010
Aricles by Archbishop Francis M. Zayek
Lectures and Workshops at the Maronite Convention in Chicago, July 2006
By Archbishop Youssef Bechara